This week’s interesting posts :
- Beauty Liberty picked the perfect kaki nail polish. You know what? It’s a Kiko :)
- Sasha could be a personnal shopper, she helps us finding good asian products. Useful post!
- Deniz tried metallic crackle nail polish from Golden Rose.
- PoivreBleu wrote a very interesting post about PirateParfum.
- Lacquerwear made a comparison between Dior – Tuxedo and OPI – Yoga-ta Get This Blue.
- Temptalia recieved the press release of Les Jeans by Chanel. Not really exciting, honestly.
- Lipglossiping gave us the recipe of a yummy Middle East dish called Makloubeh. Can’t wait to try it!
And finally, here’s my order from Nailsupplies, which had a kind of an accident and resulted in nail polish leakage :( NS refunded my money, though.
This is what I got :
OPIs : Road House Blues/I Brake For Manicures/Get In The Expresso Lane/Suzi Takes The Wheel
Essies : Smokin Hot/Power Clutch/Going Incognito/Swe Psyched (with a defective cap)
Have a nice week-end !
I usually fall for Fall collections, I'm more a vampy-muted-dark shades girls and bright summery hues don't interest me that much (except for some really good shades such as Chanel Mimosa for ex.).
I picked up 207 almost a year ago - if I remember well - but kind of forgot it until now and to be honest thought it was a bit meh.
I didn't want to left it unswatched, however so I grabed the bottle
Ski Teal We Drop was released with the Swiss Collection from Fall 2010. This is the only one I own from this collection and - in my opinion - the prettiest one.
This a dark teal creme shade, opaque
This collection is great, and to me, as good as some OPI polishes – minus the price.
I already showed you 309 few times ago. This one is similar but a tad lighter and its reflects are a bit different. 311 has a cold purple base with blue, violet, gold and green reflects, which are a bit harder to photograph.
Like its little brother 309, 311 (gosh, their names !!) is a great nail polish. You can keep it for 4 or 5 days in pretty good condition. It dries a bit satin (but really fast), so I love it better with a top-coat.
Golden Rose, you rule !