Happy Valentine’s Day!!!
I hope you’re not fed up with my neutral makeups, because today I’ll show you…another neutral makeup, yay!
This look is my second attempt to recreate the neons&nudes look à la Bobbi Brown. I did a softer version suitable for daytime and work places.
All the eye shadows used for this makeup are from Laura Mercier’s Luxe Colour Portfolio.
- Mentholatum Sun Play Skin Aqua BB Cream
- YSL Touche Eclat in Luminous Ivory
- Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Colour in Rose Petal
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance eye shadow base
- Urban Decay matte eye shadow in Heist (brows)
- Lancôme Hypnôse Precious Cells mascara
- Laura Mercier eye shadow in Stellar, Primrose and Truffle
- Guerlain Rouge Automatique lipstick in Shalimar
I’m happy how this look turned up, I like the subtle smokey eyes and subtle but colored lips. I like the fact it’s suitable for every season, you’ll just have to pick the right lipstick shade.
Hope you liked it!