This was meant to be my version of bobbi Brown’s Rose Gold Collection look but it didn’t look as I expected. I still love the look and the colors used, though.
I have to stay away from reddish colors on my eyes as it doesn’t suit me well and if I want to use pink it has to be kind of cold. It originally turned out pretty warm and didn’t look good, so I had to apply a cold color on my upper lash line.
I had a wonderful “hair day” this day. I’m happy with how it looks!
- Mentholatum Sunplay Skin Aqua BB Cream
- YSL Touche Eclat – Luminous Ivory
- Nars blush – Orgasm
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Urban Decay matte eye shadow – Heist (brows)
- Lancôme Hypnôse Precious Cells mascara
- Laura Mercier eye shadows – Primrose, African Violet, Stellar
- Urban Decay matte eye shadow – Heist (lash line)
- Laura Mercier Tightline Cake eye liner – Ground Espresso
- Laura Mercier Creme Lip Colour – Cinnamon
I love love love the eyes and African Violet is definitely a favorite of mine.
By the way, I’m curious about Nars eye shadow duos, do you have them? Is it worth the money?
Products written in Italic were sent for review purposes.